Thursday, October 15, 2009

Swine Flu Shiggidy



As we get to know one another you will discover that I have a phobia with germs.  People say but you live with animals how can you be crazy about germs?  It is simple I am OK with my germs it is just everyone else’s germs I have issues with.


The company that manufactures the Swine Flu is not liable for any side effects or bad reactions including, oh say DEATH.  There are some health care workers that are being forced to take the shot. Shots are painful enough without getting stabbed by some disgruntled nurse with anger issues. And I do not I want to be first in line to take a vaccine that if I grow a pig snout on my back I have no legal recourse.

Now I am not a big conspiracy theorist but it seems that these pan endemic viruses only happen in places where people of color reside.  We had the bird flu scare in Asia.  We have wide spread outbreak of Aids in Africa and most recently the Swine Flu in Mexico.
You never hear of any crazy outbreaks in Russia, Switzerland or Connecticut.  Just food for thought. Are you going to get a swine flu shot, comment?

No comments:

Post a Comment